Fund selection at Länsförsäkringar
The fund and manager selection team at Länsförsäkringar will become increasingly active in the near future. Read our interview with the head of manager research, Anders Landström.
Danish Carnegie changes name and plans US expansion
In an interview, Bo Knudsen, CEO at Carnegie Asset Management in Denmark, talks about the upcoming name change as the asset manager prepares to take on the US.
Fund selection at Danish Skandia Asset Management
High conviction, active management, independence and responsibility are at the heart of Skandia AM’s approach to fund selection. Interview with Copenhagen based Johnni Ulrich Jacobsen.
What is FBNW?
FBNW is the only business to business service dedicated to provide insight on all topics affecting the Nordic asset management industry as well as the people working in it. In short it is a service dedicated to inform and connect people in the nordic asset management industry. We will:
- Travel the region on your behalf
- Interview key industry representatives
- Cover important industry events to provide insight and inspiration
- Collect information & report on key industry trends to help you stay ahead of competitors
- Facilitate networking opportunities with industry peers
To learn more about FBNW please read through the ABOUT section. Read about the business benefits, all the services offered, and how to get started.